Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

quick update...

As I type this, I am sitting in the campus Library in an abandoned coffee shop. Waiting for my two friends to come so we can prepare for this tournament that is tomorrow. We are organizing and deciding whose car the two boxes will go in and printing out articles. Fun stuff.

Mom and Dad are in Houston and yours truly is depending on rides from her sisters... as I don't have a car yet. (I know, I'm ashamed of me too.) So anyway, I had to be dropped off an hour early due to said sisters' schedules. But, I am ok with that. It gives me time to write this post.

So, what are you doing over spring break week? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have reached Chrissy's blog. Please leave comment in the white box after the beep! *beep*

Chrissy